The following links feature some PDF presentations on several topics. The purpose of such presentations is to trigger the students’ interest on the topic and thus generate a discussion. The invaluable by-product of this procedure is that the students become CREATIVELY INVOLVED with KEY concepts and their corresponding vocabulary .
This creative involvement will eventually ACTIVATE their vocabulary (both the newly-acquired and previous items that remain dormant).
The presentations are based on several coursebooks (On Course, Stars & Stripes, Honors)
01. PDF presentation: Quantum Computers
02. PDF presentation: Body Chemistry & Mood
03. PDF presentation: Generational Culture
04. PDF presentation: Is Graffiti Art
05. PDF presentation: Asteroid Mining
06. PDF presentation: Natural Disasters
07. PDF presentation: What the DNA is